Wednesday 20 July 2011

First Blog

Well here's to it, I'm going to start a blog, right now I have no interest in sharing it with anyone, it's just a place for me to write down how I feel, what I'm doing and what's new.  At some point in time I'm sure I will share it with people but it's like a modern day diary.

So it's July 20 and where am I with my life, I am 25, the youngest child of three and I'm the only girl, I've got two things going for me right...haha  I'm a full time student from September to April at MUN where I'm trying my damnest to get into the school of Nursing, it's what I've wanted to do for a long time but has taken me a little while to realize that I am confident enough in myself to acheive great things.  In the meantime I am working towards a business degree which definitly won't go astray if thats what I concour first.

I am working full time right now in the summer to save and bank as much money as possible so that I can walk out of university debt free and not break the bank on my mom.  Times can become hard for her for various reasons (that is another entry in itself).  My job does totally suck, the majority of the people who I work with are great people, some aren't so much but what can you do, you get that everywhere you work right...  It's a low paying job and from time to time I feel as though I have been taken advantage of but like I said in the line above that comes with the territory of working with the public and that goes with a lot of jobs.  Thats why I am keeping my head up and in the right direction so that I get myself a great education and get a real life job where I can make lots of money and someday take care of my family.

Family, yea well I am single not attached with NO children.  That will come some day, I hope, I just have to be patient and wait for Mr. Right to come along and snatch him up straight away. haha 

So what I told you thus far is enough until next time, and who knows, this may turn into a daily blog at the begning and then wein out into a weekly, monthly and then nothing at all, I will see how this goes and how addicted I become.

Until next time!!
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment